Friday, November 7, 2008

I really love this, for what reason I'm not sure?

http://www.veryshortlist.com/web/daily.cfm/review/758/Web_video/thorntons-stuck-ad/?vp

(can anybody help me figure out how to make this look like the video screen instead of just the ugly string of letters that is the link?)

I learned today that a dear friend's mother died recently. So terribly sad. Whenever life ends, there is tremendous confusion. I feel as though I've been put into suspended animation, a bit like this ad which I saw today for the first time.

I know that I've walked this path, but my path is different from anyone else's. It's easy to feel that we can give advice and painfull to know that our advice will not help. My heart breaks and heals all at the same time.

1 comment:

melissa said...

I'm terrible at things like this. I say the wrong thing, always. But I'm truly sorry that she passed.