Wednesday, November 5, 2008

Just SO proud

I am just so proud. Of all of us. We've been waiting and fighting the good fight for almost two years (or eight, depending on how you look at it). And last night we finally got our chance to stand up and make it all count. Make it add up. Make it matter!

And we did it. This amazing thing of starting a change. I think of it as a quiet revolution. And I think there's more to come. I love that Obama has united and ignited our passions and has brought belief and hope back to us. It is a marvelous feeling.

And I am just SO proud.

Oh yeah, and on another note...K4 - after a hard fought campaign of her own was elected President of her 3rd grade class yesterday. I can hardly stop smiling.

November 4th, 2008 - a day that will go down in history!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Yay! Way to go K4!!