Monday, August 3, 2009

Cousins



This picture was taken back in May (Gasp! Where HAS the summer gone?) when we visited MamaGoose, her goslings and gander in May...I've been meaning to post the picture for a while. I've been a bad blogger of late, have to work on that.

The picture reminds me that no matter how far away you may conduct your day to day business, when you get up close and personal with the people you love, things just naturally go well. Look at those smiles!

Even if the Sea Dogs lost, the memories we made on this day will stay with us for a long long time. Thanks Auntie Maine!!!

I promise to post pictures from their July visit with us BEFORE October...

2 comments:

Mama Goose said...

This is so awesome on so many levels. I love you and yours beyond words...




ps. Didn't the Dogs win? I might have had a beer too many... ; )

xoxox

K2 said...

Yeah - I think you're right (and I'm sure I had AT LEAST one beer too many). The Dogs did win...emphasis in my statement should have been on the even IF the Dogs lost...

Love you MORE THAN CHEESE!