Monday, August 10, 2009

Sharing

I hate it when my kids share...(cough, cough, gag, choke)

OK - I love it when they share some things, especially with each other. Like their toys, their activities, their friends, etc...and no, it doesn't happen as often as I'd like it to. They are after all, almost three years apart in age and that explains alot...

But I hate it when they share THEIR GERMS with me (more coughing, sneezing, nose-wiping, choke...). We weren't sure if K4 had allergies or a cold last week, you know the symptoms...coughing, sneezing, sniffling, teary eyes, stuffy then runny nose, a bit of a sore throat. She even asked to stay home from her beloved summer program one day.

Well, I guess it was a cold. Unless allergies are contagious too. Because now guess who's all coughing, sneezing, sniffling, teary eyes, stuffy then runny nose, a bit of a sore throat...yeah, that's right.

I hate it when they share their germs with ME!

No comments: